Everyone love parties and there are many reasons why you may need to throw one for your kids’ – be it birthday, graduation or end of term celebrations. Each year more and more people celebrate Halloween. Every Halloween themed party has its own characteristics and costumes that make it fabulous.
One important thing to consider when hosting any party is the food. Ideally you should try and get you food to tie in with your parties theme. By coming up with a yummy delicious meal, the kids in attendance will treasure the party even more.
Avoid severe headaches and huge financial loss by planning ahead. One of the biggest expenses of any party is food. Therefore by being prepared you can cut costs.
Halloween Pizza Party Food
Pizza for kids Halloween themed party is a good idea to make for the guests at this year’s Halloween Party. Halloween roasted pumpkin pizza are not only fun but also a great way to feed your family tonight.
Have a look at this guide on how to prepare and cook Pizza for kids Halloween themed party.
Ingredients required Pizza for kids Halloween themed party
- 2 cups of warm water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1.2 kg pumpkin peeled, seeded, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- ½ medium size onions diced
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- I kg wheat flour, all purpose
- 2 tablespoon sugar fine
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- Olive spray
How to cook Pizza for kids Halloween themed party
- In a small bowl, combine the yeast, sugar and warm water. Set them aside until there is forming.
- In a separate bowl, mix the all purpose flour and salt. Add 250 ml of warm water and yeast to the dry ingredients. With a wooden spoon, mix the mixture or use your hands until the dough is soft.
- Place the dough on an oiled board. Using a clean tower cover the dough for 1 hour and set it aside.
- Meanwhile you can be preparing the topping. Preheat the oven; put the pumpkin on the tray.Spray with oil and bake it for 45 minutes.
- Over medium heat place a large non-stick skillet, add onion and garlic and cook them until the onions are soft. Add the pine nuts and remove them from the heat.
- In a small bowl, mix tomato sauce, garlic, oregano and water.
- Cut the dough into 10 equal pieces. Spread the tomato sauce mixture on each piece and then the onion mixture. Add the toppings
- Bake it for 20 minutes until the dough is golden.
Enjoy Pizza for kids Halloween themed party!!