Let’s please remember regardless of your age there is no such thing as perfect beauty. The main thing is doing the best for you and your body and feeling great about yourself, that in it will make you beautiful. As a teen, makeup and clothes are very important, and so should be the way you wear and apply them. The goal at any age is to wear a minimal amount of makeup and look like you are actually not wearing any. It’s also important to look after your body and skin starting as a teenager.
Please keep in mind that you are an individual, so not always will you see something on someone else, and it will look good on you. You need to find your own style and what works for you, being an individual is always better than one of the pack. There are many simple tips that you can do to ensure you are healthy, inside and out, and enhance your natural beauty. Beauty is not bought in a jar or a tube; it’s what you already have within you. So let’s look at some simple tips to bring your inner beauty out:
- always cleanse your skin to remove makeup. Do not over wash as this will dry it out
- ALWAYS use sunscreen to protect your skin now and for the future as well. The sun’s rays can cause severe skin damage, be cautious.
- Drink lots of water and eat healthy. This will assist in having your eyes clear, skin soft and just feel better about yourself overall.
- Use a powder or mineral makeup which adds a light natural touch.
- Use gentle daily scrubs and a weekly purifying. This will keep pores clear and clean and keep your skin fresh. This is especially important as a teenager when acne can be so prevalent
- Try to wear neutral colors as they look good on most complexions
There are many tips that will help you with your inner beauty. That is the most important thing to remember, especially as a teenager, we are beautiful it’s what we do with ourselves to enhance that. Starting from an early age we all need to take care of ourselves. When you spend the time and the effort to look after yourself it goes a long way in helping you to feel better. Especially as a teenager, acne can be such a problem. Keep in mind, no matter how hard you try, it may happen regardless. Yet do the best you can to keep your face cleaned daily. Applying a moisturizer will also make sure your skin won’t get dry. When you start all of this at an early age it will soon become habit to be good to yourself.Thats probably the best beauty tip anyone can give to you.